In the complex and data-driven business environment, effective organizational decision making must be grounded in sound statistical analyses and research to succeed in a globally competitive world.
In this course, you will learn how business statistics involve collecting, summarizing, analyzing, and reporting numerical findings relevant to a business decision or situation. Better data and data analysis enables sound decision-making. This course will provide you a complete picture of statistical concepts and their practical applications and teach you how statistical methods are vital tools for modern business leaders.
Learner Hours: 5 | 5 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- Key statistical concepts: the population, the sample, and the statistical inference.
- Descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Sampling plans, sampling error, and non-sampling error.
- How to assign a probability to events.
- Calculate conditional probability.
Who is this course for?
- Business analytics specialists.
- Business researchers.
- Small business owners.