Together, We Can Change the World
When you join our team, you join a group of individuals who are passionate about education and leadership. At Peregrine, we welcome diversity, innovation, and the uniqueness of others.
Our mission is to develop values-based leaders and impact the quality of higher education throughout the world by leveraging a diversity of talents across a broad spectrum of disciplines, backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.
You’ll want to work with us because you want to make a difference, solve problems, and impact the lives of others.
Peregrine Global Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For questions regarding open positions at Peregrine Global Services, contact Matthew J. Ramey, CEO, at email@example.com.
The real perk is getting to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team, but here are a few others that make Peregrine a great place to work.
- 20 days of paid time off
- Jury duty and bereavement leave
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Flexible scheduling with the framework of the company coverage requirements
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000 AND 8 hours per month for study with a degree program
- Membership to professional associations
- 401k with non-matching contributions of 6%
- Group health, dental, and vision
I enjoy collaborating with my team, using my strengths to contribute to projects, and providing our internal and external partners with the Peregrine Experience.Ashley Dillard, Client Services Manager