Peregrine Global Services started as a dream to change the world. It began with the discovery that organizations of all kinds were in need of quality leadership training. In response, two friends came together and leveraged their leadership experience to form the Peregrine Leadership Institute.
The Peregrine team rapidly grew, gained a global reach, and soon made another discovery. Higher education needed flexible tools for quality assurance and accreditation activities. It was that discovery that led to the creation of Peregrine Academic Services.
For 20 years, the Peregrine team has developed and provided high-quality, comprehensive solutions for higher education, industry, and individuals. The companies created to address challenges and impact the world have merged into one organization, Peregrine Global Services.
Every day, the Peregrine team provides solutions, whether it be higher education services, leadership and professional development, academic and leadership publications, or the Peregrine Global Foundation’s social impact.Our Founder
It is our mission to make a difference in the world by fostering innovation, growing and developing leaders who can solve the world’s complex problems, and improving the quality of higher education. Turning data into knowledge; knowledge into wisdom; and wisdom into action.
It is our pillars that guide everything we do. Many companies have values, but we live by ours – and this sets us apart.
It is our vision to create innovative solutions to measure performance and provide learning opportunities by establishing ourselves as influencers in the educational space so that those we serve can achieve excellence.
We are a diverse team of difference-makers who lead with integrity, value quality, innovation, and life-long learning.
- We believe innovation is the cornerstone of our values. It begins with diverse ideas and experiences, enabling creativity and transformative thinking; whereby, data becomes knowledge; knowledge becomes wisdom; and wisdom becomes the catalyst for change.
- We believe reliability and relevance are foundational to quality and support our ability to build trust.
- We believe quality and integrity enables mutual trust and accountability. Trust cultivates relationships enabling great collaboration, fostering growth through measured accountability.
- We believe life-long learning supports growth, sustainment, and respect for the ever-changing needs of the world. Empowering learners to reach their potential and enrich the lives of others.
- Two friends collaborate to provide practical leadership education to local businesses and form Peregrine Leadership Institute.
- The need for a flexible, online assessment to evaluate academic programs led to the formation of Peregrine Academic Services.
- Peregrine Academic Services served more than 200 higher education institutions.
- Peregrine reached 1 million student registrations for assessment services.
- Launched Write & Cite: Academic Writing Readiness Module to help learners develop the skills and knowledge needed to write, format, and properly cite academic papers, discussions, and dissertations.
- Developed the first seven online leadership courses.
- Formed a new partnership with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- Peregrine Pathway Publications is formed to provide publications related to leadership and higher education.
- Peregrine Global Foundation is formed to further our impact on the world through charitable activities related to leadership development and quality in higher education.
- Launched a 360-degree online evaluation solution for business and industry and higher education called EvaluSkills: Workplace Skills Assessment.
- Peregrine Leadership Institute and Peregrine Academic Services merge to become Peregrine Global Services.
- Developed more than 800 hours of instructional content, therefore creating Leading Edge Learning modules.
- Provided more than 2.4 million assessments and modules to students.
- Formed a partnership with Envisage Global.
- Published 5 whitepapers in collaboration with partners and clients on the Business Administration Assessment, Global Business Education Assessment, OneDay Strategy Simulation, Academic Leveling, and EvaluSkills.
- In partnership with AUPHA, Peregrine completed a joint project to ensure that the Healthcare Administration Assessment was aligned with the requirements set forth by AUPHA for undergraduate program certification.
- Peregrine launched the Client Partner Program to improve service development through intentional collaboration and product testing.
- Launched the Gap Analysis Report and Learner Assessment Report as part of our knowledge-based assessment services.
Our Service Guarantee
At Peregrine Global Services, we embrace the power of education. Our objective is to impact the quality of education in both higher education and business and industry. For this reason, we offer comprehensive and flexible education solutions that unlock each learner’s full potential and build your capacity to serve those around you better.
Agile and responsive, we strive to understand your needs to improve individuals and organizations. The world is complex; problems are dynamic. By leveraging our expertise from various backgrounds, cultures, and industries, we offer diverse perspectives to address challenges. With us, you can find practical solutions to solve today’s problems for tomorrow’s success.
The Peregrine team aims to provide you and your team members, students, or employees with an exceptional experience. Our client contracts are all non-binding Therefore, if you feel that we have not delivered as expected, you are not obligated to continue using our services. We extend this commitment based on years of success since 2003, with more than 500 higher education institutions and 200 industry thought-partners including government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private businesses.
We value you. Therefore, it is our service guarantee that we will fulfill our obligation to you with the highest quality of solutions possible.