Leaders are made, not born. By investing in your knowledge and skills, you can be a leader who inspires. Peregrine Pathways presents a practical and interactive leadership training program to help you learn to lead. During the LEADERS MADE program, you will be immersed in leadership training with four in-person 2-day workshops (8am-5pm), online courses, a 360-degree leadership skills assessment, an MBTI® assessment, virtual one-on-one mentoring, and workplace application activities. The workshops are taught by Peregrine’s globally-recognized leadership experts, who will bring real-world experiences to each session. You will walk away with practical tools that can be applied right away.
The LEADERS MADE program is appropriate for professionals at all stages in their career. You will learn the skills for effective leadership, gain knowledge to build strong teams, acquire the tools for sensible decision making, and develop characteristics for extraordinary results. Regardless of your title or role, you can be a leader.
Where: Peregrine’s Training Center: 640 N Hwy 14-16, Gillette WY 82716
Register by September 28th to secure your seat(s).
Oct. 5 & 6 – Leadership Foundations
You will learn leadership communications, styles, conduct, and values & attributes.
Nov. 30 & Dec. 1 – Coaching & Mentoring
You will learn how to apply coaching & mentoring skills to improve employee performance.
Jan. 25 & 26 – Leadership Essentials
You will learn to apply skills such as decision-making, emotional intelligence, managing conflict, and more.
Mar. 8 & 9 – Leaders of Character
You will learn to lead teams and organizations effectively by exemplifying the essential leadership characteristics.
What is Included?
- Four interactive 2-day in-person workshops focused on application and practical leadership
- Two years of unlimited access to four of our dynamic online courses
- A 360-degree Leadership Assessment to measure your relative leadership skills using Peregrine’s EvaluSkills. The assessment will be conducted at the start of the program and again at the end of the program
- An online personality type assessment through MBTI®
- Virtual one-on-one mentoring session
- Offline workplace application activities
BONUS EVENT: 2022 Live2Lead
With every purchase of a LEADERS MADE program seat, you will receive a FREE ticket to Live2Lead!
Live2Lead is a half-day, simulcast, leadership development experience designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools, and key takeaways. Learn from world-class leadership experts and leave with renewed passion, commitment, and ready to lead your team to new heights.
Live2Lead will take place on October 7, 2022, 9am to 1pm at Peregrine’s Training Center: 640 N Hwy 14-16, Gillette WY 82716.
2022 Live2Lead features:
- John Maxwell, Leadership Expert and Bestselling Author
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder & President at The Table Group
- Eric Thomas, Author, Speaker, Consultant, Pastor, and Audie Awards Finalist
- Dr. Tim Elmore, CEO and Founder of Growing Leaders, Best-Selling Author, and International Speaker
- Doris Kearns Goodwin, Presidential Historian and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author