Leaders are made, not born. By investing in your knowledge and skills, you can be a leader who inspires. Peregrine Pathways presents a practical and interactive leadership training program to help you learn to lead. During the LEADERS MADE program, you will be immersed in leadership training with four in-person 2-day workshops (8am-5pm), online courses, a 360-degree leadership skills assessment, an MBTI® assessment, virtual one-on-one mentoring, and workplace application activities. The workshops are taught by Peregrine’s globally-recognized leadership experts, who will bring real-world experiences to each session. You will walk away with practical tools that can be applied right away.
The LEADERS MADE program is appropriate for professionals at all stages in their career. You will learn the skills for effective leadership, gain knowledge to build strong teams, acquire the tools for sensible decision making, and develop characteristics for extraordinary results. Regardless of your title or role, you can be a leader.
Cost: $1,800 per person
Where: Peregrine’s Training Center: 640 N Hwy 14-16, Gillette WY 82716
There are currently no open sessions of this program. If you are interested in having us provide this program to your organization or would like updates regarding future program dates, contact us at email@example.com.
Leaders Made include four workshops spaced out over several months with activities and assessment in-between. Usually, individual workshops will take place over two consecutive days from 8am to 5pm.
What is Included?
- Four interactive 2-day in-person workshops focused on application and practical leadership
- Two years of unlimited access to four of our dynamic online courses
- A 360-degree Leadership Assessment to measure your relative leadership skills using Peregrine’s EvaluSkills. The assessment will be conducted at the start of the program and again at the end of the program
- An online personality type assessment through MBTI®
- Virtual one-on-one mentoring session
- Offline workplace application activities