Financial managers must be able to convert relevant accounting and tax information into meaningful and actionable knowledge for organizational decision making.
In this course, you will learn about financial statements and cash flows, how to plan for growth and control, debt management, financial instruments, capital budgeting, and returns. It is appropriate for employees needing to understand financial analysis and reporting.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- How financial professionals use accounting information to analyze a firm’s cash flows and financial performance.
- How detailed operating plans can project inflows and outflows of cash.
- How financial plans help firms identify problems before they arise.
- Bond ratings and why they are important.
- How government actions and business activity affect interest rates.
Who is this course for?
- Financial managers needing a refresher on finance fundamentals.
- Employees transitioning into management and needing to enhance business acumen.
- Entrepreneurs who want to gain an understanding of how to use financial information to make informed organizational decisions.
- Managers with multifunctional responsibilities.