Peregrine Global Services is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The following statement is relative to Peregrine Global Service’s Assessment Services.
Efforts to support accessibility
Peregrine Global Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- All versions of Microsoft (IE 8+), Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS Screen Reader, NVIDIA, ChromeVox
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Peregrine Global Services assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- Web AIM WAVE Tool, SiteImprove, Axe Tools (Deque).
If you require additional information or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This statement was updated on August 24th, 2023