Topics & Learning Outcomes
- Develop your personal leadership brand by being able to articulate your personal definition of leadership, define your leadership values and attributes, and identify your key leadership actions.
- Differentiate between good leadership and poor leadership and understand the importance of modeling good leadership behaviors in the workplace.
- Know the different styles of leadership and how to apply the right leadership style based on the situation, the nature of the work, and the skill level of the team members involved.
- Understand the nature of leadership communications and how to apply good leadership communications including active listening and giving/receiving feedback in the workplace.
- Build and implement a leadership development action plan based on the lessons learned during the workshops.
- Active Listening
- Definition of Leadership
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Leadership Communications
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Values and Attributes
- The 8 Universal Laws of Leadership
Leading Edge LearningSM online courses offered in conjunction with the workshop include Leadership Communications. Download the full catalog of Leading Edge LearningSM courses available below.
Leading Edge Learning Catalog
The Leading Edge Learning catalog provides you with a comprehensive view of all online courses and programs available.
Customizable and Flexible
Your training program should meet your unique needs. Peregrine provides you with several ways to customize your workshop or training program.
- Include online courses to enrich your program and keep workshop time focused on application.
- Most workshops can be conducted in two full days in a row. Need to break it up? No problem. You can offer the workshop in 4-hour blocks to accommodate the availability of leaders and employees.
- Combine this workshop with others as part of a series. We recommend providing workshops every 2-3 months to allow time for practice and reflection.
- Add EvaluSkills: Workplace Skills Assessment to collect 360-degree feedback, promote individual growth and development, and identify areas for additional training on an organizational level.
- Include other assessments to help participants understand how their personality and strengths impact their relationships and behaviors in the workplace, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®), Smalley Trent Personality Test, Enneagram, Social Styles Assessment, and Strength Finders.
Need us to cover a specific topic? Peregrine has a rich library of leadership content to help you address any need. Choose from any of the topics below. Each topic is about two additional workshop hours.
+ Business Model Canvas and Appreciative Inquiry
+ Communicating Non-Defensively
+ Compliance in the Workplace
+ Conflict Management
+ Continuous Quality Improvement
+ Generations in the Workplace
+ HR Fundamentals for non-HR Professionals
+ Leadership through the Stages in Team Development
+ Leading Change
+ Organizational Culture and Assessment
+ Performance Appraisals
+ Presentation Skills
+ Prevention of Harassment & Discrimination
+ Quality Customer Service
+ Safety in the Workplace
+ Strategic and Organizational Planning
+ Succession Planning
+ Supervisors Training Program (STP) from the National Contractors Association
+ Team Leadership
+ Team Rules and Team Governance
+ The Barriers to Change
+ The Code of the West – Cowboy Ethics
+ The Management Grid
+ The Step-up Supervisor
+ Time Management
+ Unity of Effort
+ Workplace Communications
+ Would I Inspire Me?
+ Would I Manage Me?
+ Would I Work for Me?
What Sets Peregrine Apart
Peregrine is your guide. We are here to ensure every individual we encounter has the knowledge and skills needed to reach their full potential. We know that the path through leadership is not always easy, but we are here to make it possible.
Peregrine facilitators focus strongly on workplace application. Application is taught through engaging discussions after watching films, videos, and short clips that demonstrate and reinforce concepts. Also, the use of films prevents the need for role-playing – keeping the training positive and comfortable.
Each participant receives a Personal Leadership Development Plan and a workbook. The Personal Leadership Development Plan allows you to document key takeaways and identify specific action items. The workbook includes all the presentation content so that you can easily take notes and refer back to what you have learned.
Ready to develop your customized training solution? Contact Us!