Mental toughness and resilience are becoming scarce commodities in leadership today. You can practice mental toughness and become more resilient to lead others more effectively through our ever volatile and changing times.
This course will guide you in developing your knowledge and skills related to the essentials of mental toughness and resilience, and provide you mental training interventions, stress management techniques, and ideas on how to build resilient teams.
Learner Hours: 12-15 hours | SHRM PDCs: 10
What will you learn?
- How prolonged exposure to stress over months and years influences health and performance.
- The differences and similarities between mental toughness and resilience.
- The 15 habits of mentally tough leaders.
- The two basic mindsets that shape work life.
- Leadership behaviors promoting resilience and mental health.
Who is this course for?
- HR or talent and development professionals who desire to teach emotional intelligence across an organization.
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who want to reduce conflict in the workplace through education on emotional intelligence.
- Employees who want to expand their emotional intelligence and prepare for chaotic times.