Emotions are the invisible hero of both success and failure in the workplace. How emotions influence your creativity, ability to achieve goals, and work quality is up to you. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a skill that can be learned and developed.
In this course, you will learn about emotional intelligence in the workplace, its importance, and practical tools that will improve your emotional intelligence through a collection of science-based exercises.
Learner Hours: 12-15 hours | SHRM PDCs: 10
What will you learn?
- The principles of emotional intelligence at the workplace to build better relationships and enhance communication.
- How to assess and increase levels of emotional intelligence.
- How to take control of your own relationships at work and how to create beneficial partnerships.
- How to increase your influence and the ability
to be more supportive.
- Science-based positive psychology exercises and techniques in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn more about developing work relationships.
- HR or talent and development professionals who need to teach emotional intelligence across an organization.
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who want to reduce conflict in the workplace through education on emotional intelligence.