The successful transition to executive-level leadership is essential to lead organizations in today’s global environment.
This 8-unit program will help you complete this transition by further developing you as an organizational leader. The program covers responsibilities for strategic leadership, organizational planning, governance, the workforce, customers, organizational performance, quality, and culture.
Each unit in the 8-unit program is approximately 4-6 learner hours and can be completed independently or in sequence. Collectively, the program reviews the key elements of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework.
Learner Hours: 55-60 hours | SHRM PDCs: 40
What will you learn?
- The corporate world of large and small companies and the important objectives that must be met.
- Corporate governance procedures and how to conduct strategic planning.
- How to establish and maintain a customer focus and how to conduct workplace engagement activities.
- How to conduct organizational performance management activities.
Who is this course for?
- Managers transitioning into a senior leadership role.
- Junior Executives building skills to lead a department or division.
- Senior Executives striving to expand their skills and broaden their strategic analysis abilities.