Challenges can arise at any time, and to be an effective leader, you need to respond to those challenges with intelligence, strategy, and expertise. If you have difficulty responding to unanticipated challenges or are simply interested in improving your leadership skills, perhaps it is time to further develop your leadership skills and actions.
Refresh your leadership skills and hone your leadership actions to be a more successful leader in your workplace. You will learn how to influence people, grow other leaders, lead a team, understand your values, and go to the next level in your leadership journey.
Learner Hours: 22-25 hours | SHRM PDCs: 20
What will you learn?
- The “Start with Why” concept to your work.
- The values and attributes of leadership.
- The power of positive expectations.
- How to delegate to grow other leaders.
- How to perform ethical decision making.
Who is this course for?
- For those who need a refresher on leadership
for supervisors, managers, and executives.
- HR and talent and development professionals
as content for a training program.