This course encompasses the BE, KNOW, and DO foundations of leadership. The character of the leader is the BE dimension, the values and attributes that define the leader. The leader must also understand the technical and people skills, the KNOW dimension. The leader must then exemplify their values and put their knowledge into action, the DO dimension of leadership.
At the end of this course, you will know how to BE a leader worth following, you will KNOW how to influence others, and you will understand what actions to take to set the standard of what you DO as a leader.
Learner Hours: 25-30 hours | 20 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- The difference between management and leadership.
- How to model the values and attributes of leadership.
- The traits of great leaders and how to incorporate them into your leadership.
- Ethical standards and how to apply them.
- How to lead change with confidence and create a legacy.
Who is this course for?
- Team leaders who want to develop the skills to guide their team more effectively.
- Those in a leadership position who want to understand and apply values-based leadership.
- Those interested in coaching and mentoring others.