Every leader needs to be able to make good and timely decisions. A systematic approach to decision making allows you to bring consistency and order to a process that might otherwise feel idiosyncratic and instinctive. It can also help you to determine the most effective means of reaching a decision.
This course will provide you with the analysis tools to use and help you to learn how to apply the decision-making method appropriate to each situation.
Learner Hours: 3-5 hours | 3 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- Unique decision-making methodologies.
- The Ladder of Influence for leadership decision making.
- How to conduct 5-Why Analysis for decision making.
- How to develop and apply a decision-making method that is appropriate to the situation.
- How to make ethical decisions.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors and managers who want to improve their ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Contributing team leaders and employees who want to advance their careers and contribute at a higher level to their team.