Human resource management is essential to the operations of any organization. In many small to medium-sized organizations, the human resource function is an additional job responsibility, often for the business owner or other senior leader.
In this course, you will learn the essentials of Human Resource Management (HRM), job analysis and recruiting strategies, employee training and development, career management, compensation plans, compliance in the workplace, and fair treatment.
Learner Hours: 3-5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 3
What will you learn?
- The role of Human Resource Management (HRM) and its importance to organizational success.
- Systems for recruiting and employee development to build your organizational capacity.
- The critical aspects of the performance management process to build skills.
- The essential aspects of career management.
Who is this course for?
- Employees interested in moving into human resources.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who may fulfill human resource functions.
- Human resource professionals who need a refresher or need to enhance human resource management skills.