We live in a complex, interconnected world where diversity, shaped by globalization and technological advance, forms the fabric of modern society. In this era of globalization, diversity in the business environment is about more than gender, race, and ethnicity.
In this course, you will learn to understand, value, appreciate, and leverage the potential that develops when different people come together for a united purpose. Embracing diversity leads to innovation, growth, and the achievement of an organization’s vision.
Learner Hours: 22-25 hours | SHRM PDCs: 20 | Price: $285
What will you learn?
- How to leverage diversity and inclusion in your organization.
- How to describe your workplace culture.
- How to exemplify individual and organizational values.
- How to perform cross-culture communications.
- How to contribute in a diverse, multicultural workplace environment.
- Multicultural workplace skills.
Who is this course for?
- Those who work in international operations, organizational structures, and business operations.
- HR or talent and development professionals who need to teach diversity and inclusion across an organization.
- Employees working in a multicultural workplace environment.
- Supervisors and managers who need to develop their ability to lead diverse groups.