Ethical conduct is the centerpiece of good leadership and organizational effectiveness, and your ethical conduct will shape and define your messages and the media you choose for your business communication.
In this course, you will learn how a leader must exemplify their values and put their knowledge into action — the DO dimension of leadership. This course will refresh your leadership skills and hone your leadership actions so you can be a more successful leader in your workplace.
Learner Hours: 6 | 6 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- Ethical standards while leading others.
- Ethical decision making.
- Personal and organizational values.
- How to evaluate situations for possible ethical conduct.
- How to determine the best ethical solution for a situation.
- Ethical models.
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels who want to develop and enhance their ethical skills and actions.
- Team members who work with internal and external stakeholders.