Understanding the dynamics of effective team leadership means better output, happier and more inspired people, and a smoother and more efficient workflow.
This course outlines what you need to understand to plan, build, and lead the most effective and productive teams possible. Whether you are a team member or a team leader — learn what you can do to be more effective and raise your team performance to the next level.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- Describe the characteristics of effective teams.
- Describe the different types of teams.
- Identify the four stages in Tuckman’s model of team development.
- Discuss the five dysfunctions of teams and how to address each as the team leader.
- Identify behaviors and actions used to improve team performance.
- Describe the team problem-solving method and developing a team of trust.
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels, including senior leaders, supervisors, managers, and team members who want to lead their teams more effectively.