Create a leadership legacy. This course will take you to the highest tier of leadership and will show you how to ignite the desire in others to lead as you have. Ultimately, what it means to walk the path of a leader is different for each of us, but a few steppingstones have proven universal.
In this course, you will learn the principles of higher leadership, look at practical applications of leadership, and gain tools for working with people and inspiring yourself and others. Also, you will learn how to mentor so you can prepare the next generation of leaders successfully.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The traits needed to be an effective high-level leader.
- The use of recognition and positive feedback.
- How to lead your team with an unwavering focus on a personal commitment to the success of others.
- How to coach other leaders through common workplace problems.
- How to develop successful mentoring relationships.
- How to develop a strategy to create a leadership legacy.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors and managers as part of their leadership training.
- High-performing team members who are interested in leading others.
- Senior leaders who want to hone their