Change leads to growth and innovation, and yet, for many of us, change can be hard. This is increasingly true in today’s world, where change barrels at us full speed, often before we have even caught up with whatever happened last. Being able to lead your organization through change is one of the most important talents today’s leaders can have.
In this course, you will learn how to lead through change in a way that soothes fears and keeps your workplace thriving. You will learn tools to change resistance to excitement, keep your team inspired, and minimize the barriers that keep people from embracing change.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- What change is and why change is hard for people.
- How to overcome the most common barriers to change.
- How to use the change survival guide for change management.
- How to keep the team inspired through a change initiative.
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels, including senior leaders, supervisors, managers, and team members who want to make a difference in the workplace with effective leadership.