Everyone has the potential to be a great leader, but great leadership does not just happen. Great leaders intentionally create a plan, a road map, for developing themselves as the type of leader that others want to follow.
In this course, get ready to think about what you really value and how to bring more of that into your leadership. Learn how your expectations can influence behavior, how to delegate effectively, and how you can improve as a leader — setting the example in your organization.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- Differences between leadership and management.
- The values common among great leaders and opportunity to choose which values align with you.
- The power of positive expectations to build your team strengths.
- What, how, and to whom you should delegate.
- What it means to be an ethical leader.
- The Eight Universal Laws of Leadership.
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels, including senior leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Team members who want to make a difference in the workplace with effective leadership.