Rising to the leadership challenge has so much to do with your ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Whether introducing new directives, setting standards, or pursuing goals, the ability to connect, engage, and convey a message can make all the difference in your success.
In this course, you will learn how to communicate to influence others positively, provide effective feedback, give a professional presentation, and employ active listening.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The nature of leadership communications.
- The best communication medium for each situation.
- Tips for giving and receiving feedback for effective communications.
- How to communicate non-defensively.
- How to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels, including senior leaders, supervisors, managers, and team members who want to learn to inspire others through their communication.