Great people make for great organizations. The all-too-common reality is that too many companies do not invest in ensuring a well-designed and implemented hiring process to get the right people on board.
This course will teach you the knowledge and skills necessary to hire the right people for your organization. The course includes access to over a hundred competency-based interview questions.
Learner Hours: 12-15 hours | SHRM PDCs: 10
What will you learn?
- Recruiting strategy.
- The legal environment associated with the hiring process.
- The different tools used for candidate assessment.
- Incorporate the organization’s mission, vision, and values into the selection process.
- How to conduct a candidate interview.
- How to ask the right questions of a candidate.
- How to develop a hiring selection process.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who need competency-based interview questions that will integrate with the culture being built within the organization.
- Those who wish to incorporate mission, vision, and values into recruiting practices.
- Those who need to develop a recruiting strategy for small businesses.