Quality customer service is the best way to earn repeat customers and ensure long-term success for your business. In this course, you will learn how to provide efficient, quick, and friendly service, the benefits of building strong relationships with customers, how to handle complaints effectively, and the advantages of responding to customers’ issues in a timely manner.
You will also learn about the current trends and updated research in customer service so you can build your customer service skills, including those needed for internal customers, external customers, and prospective customers.
Learner Hours: 25 | SHRM PDCs: 25 | Price $49
What will you learn?
- Definition of quality customer service from your customer’s eyes
- The principles of good customer service
- How to differentiate between customer service and customer support
- How to leverage emails for establishing great customer service
- How your social media presence impacts your customer service reputation
Who is this course for?
- Those who want to gain an understanding of social media customer service
- Companies that are working to develop a customer-centric culture or improve customer satisfaction
- Any employee who works with customers as part of their job duties