Synchronizing organizational efforts to produce and maintain the quality of goods and services is the essential function of the production or operations manager. In this course, you will learn about operations strategy, supply chain management, quality controls and systems, improving quality, and project management.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The importance of operations/supply chain management.
- How single organizations can follow different competitive strategies to be successful.
- Supply chain strategy and the influence on your organization.
- What quality means in your organization and the components of quality in goods and services.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors and managers who need training on operations and production management.
- Professional development for quality assurance managers.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners learning about production management.