No matter how much we try to avoid it, conflict is inevitable regardless of our communication and leadership abilities. It can also push us to re-examine what we think and strive to be our best.
In this course, you will learn the art of conflict resolution. You will examine different kinds of conflict and how to best deal with them, including what to do when conflict happens, how to minimize or remove barriers to conflict resolution, how to handle high maintenance relationships, and some tried-and-true rules for conflict resolution.
Improving your conflict management skills creates positive results for relationships at home and in the workplace.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- What conflict is and why it happens.
- The potential sources and stages of workplace conflict.
- The guiding principles for dealing with workplace conflict to create a resolution.
- The CALM model in addressing workplace conflict.
Who is this course for?
- All team members who want to build a better workplace culture.
- Leaders, supervisors, and managers who want to hone conflict resolution skills.