The legal environment of business is much more than simple compliance with the law; it is also about understanding the legal frameworks in which a company operates to achieve and maintain compliance.
In this course, you will learn the critical concepts behind how businesses are formed and structured from a legal perspective, trade laws and regulations, contracts, and compliance issues related to sales and product liability.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The sources of our laws and why we have the laws.
- Court systems at the federal, state, and local levels.
- The implications of ethics in business.
- The elements of a contract and their importance.
- The different types of business organizations, managing the corporation, and importance of law.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors and managers as part of a training program.
- Emerging leaders who need to understand the legal environment of business.