Leadership is a part of nearly every employee’s job description. Businesses today require employees to take the initiative, find innovative solutions, act like an entrepreneur, and lead others towards organizational success.
This course will help you understand and apply foundational leadership concepts, including leadership traits and characteristics, leadership development and succession, transformational leadership, measurement of leadership effectiveness, and contingency leadership.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- General and task-related traits that contribute to leadership effectiveness.
- How to use transformational leadership to build your team and recognize key motives that contribute to leadership effectiveness.
- Cognitive factors associated with leadership effectiveness and the nature of leadership succession.
- Different leadership styles, when to effectively use them, and how the 360-degree feedback improves performance.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors, managers, and team leaders for leadership development and succession planning within your business.
- Those who want to increase employee engagement and reduce staff turnover.
- Employees wanting to move into a leadership position.