Do you have a system in place to grow your business? Managers and business owners must be able to conduct decision-making within an often complex, ambiguous, and evolving business landscape.
In this course, you will learn about strategic leadership, strategic decision making, building competitive advantage, multifunctional management, and strategy.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- Segmentation, targeting, and positioning concepts to create a roadmap for strategy processes.
- How to use SWOT, analyze your industry using the five forces model, and how to use tools of Six Sigma, Lean, and Poka-Yoke.
- The need for change and the role of strategic leadership in organizational change.
- The relationship between customer service and customer loyalty.
Who is this course for?
- Managers with multifunctional responsibilities.
- Organizational leaders who want to ensure the strategic growth and success of their organization.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who need to learn business strategy.