In all realms of the business world, ethics and ethical conduct must be the foundation for employee decisions.
In this course, you will learn about organizational and ethical culture, ethical decision making, ethical leadership, global perspectives and issues of business ethics, and the development of business ethics culture.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The historical foundations and evolution of business ethics to recognize individual and organizational factors that may influence ethical decision making in business.
- Global values and the ways that ethical standards are monitored, audited, and enforced.
- The role of corporate governance in structuring ethics and social responsibility in business to be a moral agent.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who needs to better understand business ethics in a global economy.
- For those who want to help develop sound ethical business strategies.
- HR and talent and development professionals as content for an organizational onboarding or training program.