Effective business communication is critical in today’s workforce. Through an exchange of verbal or written statements, the ability to communicate effectively is vital to creating an understanding of strategic goals, focus, or events.
In this course, you will learn the foundational principles of communication, interpersonal dynamics in organizations, the variances in communicating with internal and external audiences, crisis and risk communication, and developing impactful communication in professional presentations.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- Nuances and implications of interpersonal dynamics.
- The different criteria for internal and external communication and individual and group communication.
- Methods for strategic communication.
- Interpersonal networks, possible barriers to communication, and responding to power and politics in an organization.
- When to use the various types of electronic communication tools.
- Presentation strategies based on audience identification.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors and managers wanting to improve their writing and presentation skills.
- Anyone needing to hone their writing and presentation skills.