Nearly every business today, both large and small, has global relevance. Leaders at all levels need to understand how a business can be global and gain a broader competitive advantage.
In this course, you will learn about strategizing in an international context, managing and leading within a global environment, multinational strategies and structures, foreign market entry, and becoming a savvy global strategist.
Learner Hours: 3-5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 3 | Price: $49
What will you learn?
- Global perspectives on markets and products.
- Identify what determines the success or failure of firms around the globe.
- Institutional structures and leadership in global terms.
- Global strategies for business decisions.
- The comprehensive model of foreign market entries.
- Product diversification and geographic diversification.
- The motives and performance of acquisitions.
Who is this course for?
- Employees involved in international operations.
- Senior leaders, managers, and supervisors who want to effectively lead and interact with a team that works on an international level.
- Employees working with clients in other countries.