Who We Are
At Peregrine Global Services, we embrace the power of education. Our objective is to improve the quality of education in both academic institutions and through personal and professional development. We offer comprehensive and flexible solutions for education that unlock each learner’s full potential and build each client institution’s capacity to serve its stakeholders. Established in 2004, Peregrine serves more than 500 higher education institutions and 200 industry thought-partners located throughout the world.
Agile and responsive, we strive to understand the needs of individuals and organizations. The world is complex; its problems are dynamic. We offer unique perspectives to address these challenges by leveraging the diversity, experience, and expertise of our various backgrounds, cultures, and industries. With us, our clients can find practical solutions to solve today’s problems for tomorrow’s success.
We value our clients. As a Client Engagement Specialist, you will partner with them and provide the highest level of thought partner solutions to meet their needs. You will collaborate with clients and students daily to build relationships, help them understand and fully utilize the educational services they are using, provide awareness of all available Peregrine solutions, deliver excellence, and uncover growth opportunities. You will develop deep relationships with clients earning a position as a trusted advisor as you guide them in achieving their goals and desired outcomes.
What We Want You to Do
- Develop and maintain successful and meaningful relationships with our clients
- Drive client engagement and solution adoption
- Set and achieve financial goals to drive company success
- Provide added value to clients through strong project management, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Act as a “Trusted Advisor” for our clients, guiding them and consistently advocating for their desired outcomes
- Be an expert on our product offerings; educating and onboarding new and existing clients
- Travel to conferences and client engagement events as needed
- Handle a high volume of emails, phone calls, virtual meetings, and student technical support on a daily basis in addition to other duties. The Client Engagement Team rotates the after-hours on-call responsibilities each month.
- Handle and adapt to continually shifting job assignments in an organization that is fast-paced and developing quickly.
What We Want to See from You
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working, flexible team player with a positive attitude
- A commitment to exceptional service, integrity, excellence, teamwork, respect, and leadership
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with customers, and an extraordinary understanding of customer service
- Preferred, but not required, college degree with experience in working with higher education, Multi-Lingual
- Strong communication and presentation skills and capable of developing credibility with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Multiple disciplinary: Customer success, technical, account management, project management
- High level of adaptability in using software
- Consultative mindset in assessing client needs and recommending solutions
- Able to deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment with a methodical approach to planning, governing, and executing Client Engagement goals
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading any number of client interactions, including presenting in virtual and in-person settings, building presentations, and delivering critical communications
- Flexibility to pivot from one task to another; adaptability to change thinking paths quickly
- A fast and eager to learn new solutions, technologies, processes, and client stories
- Ready, willing, and able to participate in an environment focused on Communication, Collaboration, and Coordination
- Proactive willingness to take ownership of situations and problems
- An empathetic desire to help. For you, a new inquiry is not just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand the need, and make a positive impact with that client
- Ability to work with people with a vast diversity of skills, personalities, backgrounds, cultures, and world experiences
- A remarkable ability to accomplish tasks and deadlines
If you are passionate about making a difference in the world, enjoy helping people, and have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, then we want you to join us!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous Benefits Package
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with a great vision
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities!