Knowing one’s strengths and advocating for career goals helps employees be successful in the workplace. Peregrine Global Services is here to help employers and higher education institutions develop competence in career management.
Choose from the modules below to start building competence.
- Career Management (12-15 hrs)
- Career Readiness (4-6 hrs)
- Entrepreneurism (22-25 hrs)
- Family-Owned Businesses (22-25 hrs)
- Personal Financial Readiness (12-15 hrs)
- Remote Employees, Virtual Teams, and Returning to the Office (12-15 hrs)
- Succession Planning and Talent Management (22-25 hrs)