Fostering an ethical workplace that builds strong relationships with stakeholders is vital for sustained success. Ethical workplaces model behavior and determine what actions are right and wrong. Ethics has a significant role in customer relations and defines the relations you have with all stakeholders. In this unit, you will develop your knowledge of ethical skills and actions from both a customer perspective as well as a stakeholder’s perspective. Thereby, you will have resources to create a quality-based mindset and a culture that does things right all the time.
This unit includes an online course and a 2 hour live or on-demand seminar presented by our experts in leadership. Understanding Ethics and Stakeholder Engagement is one unit within the full 12-unit program – Your Bridge to Supervision. To learn more about or purchase the full program visit the Your Bridge to Supervision page.
6-8 Learner Hours | 5 SHRM PDCs | 3.5 POST hrs | .5 Wyoming Professional Standards Credits
What will you learn?
- Your internal and external customers and customer relations strategies.
- Your personal and organizational values.
- Situations for possible ethical conflict.
- The ethically best solution for a situation.
- How to develop a stakeholder management plan.
- Know how to provide quality customer service to your external and internal customers.
Who is this course for?
- Newly selected supervisors.
- Individuals developing skills for a future supervisory role.
- Individuals making the transition to a supervisory role.
- Leaders who need a refresher course on supervision.