Mentoring is essential to help grow other leaders. A good mentor can help others become more effective at work, learn new skills, develop greater confidence, and make better decisions for their overall career growth. Being a mentor has many benefits, including satisfaction from seeing others develop, expanded generational and cultural perspectives, strengthening technical, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and continuing to experience new ideas and insights.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a successful mentoring plan and build strong mentoring relationships within your team and within the organization.
Learner Hours: 3-5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 3
What will you learn?
- Ethical standards while leading others.
- Ethical decision making.
- Personal and organizational values.
- How to evaluate situations for possible ethical conduct.
- How to determine the best ethical solution for a situation.
- Ethical models
Who is this course for?
- Leaders at all levels who want to develop and enhance their ethical skills and actions.
- Team members who work with internal and external stakeholders.