The sudden surge in remote work in response to the global pandemic, will likely have a long-term impact on our workforce and how organizations operate. In the process of transitioning to a work-from-home environment, we have discovered a lot of challenges and pitfalls along the way. Some found the challenges associated with leading a virtual team. Others missed the connection they found during in-person meetings. Many struggled to maintain healthy boundaries which resulted in poor work-life balance. Today, we see more and more employers transitioning to a hybrid workplace that provides a mix of in the office and in our homes. Mastering the Hybrid Workplace will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and practices you need to be a team player, lead others, maintain a healthy work/life balance, and maximize productivity while working from home.
Brought to you by Peregrine Pathways, you will receive access to an engaging online course and a 90-minute on-demand seminar focused on application and hosted by our leadership experts.
Learner Hours: 17 | 17 SHRM PDCs
Upon completion of Mastering the Hybrid Workplace, participants will receive a certificate and digital badge in Leading the Hybrid Workforce.
What will you learn?
- How to create a productive home-office workplace.
- Work-life integration as a remote employee, what common pitfalls to avoid and tips to keep you successful.
- Time and project management tips in a remote workplace environment.
- Employer expectations of remote employees.
- How to effectively communicate as a remote employee.
- How to increase collaboration with your remote colleagues.
Who is this course for?
- Remote or hybrid employees who need best practices to successfully work from home.
- Remote or hybrid supervisors and managers who want to learn how to best support their team virtually.
- HR managers who want a better understanding of the benefits and potential pitfalls of remote teams.