Adapt to change and reap the benefits. Change is inevitable and can be daunting but presents opportunities for growth and greatness. To successfully lead a team through change, you as a supervisor must plan, communicate, organize, delegate, manage expectations, and hold your team members accountable. In this unit, you will learn the need for change, the barriers to change, the communications of change, and change leadership. You will also learn the techniques to lead change effectively and build sustainability and resiliency.
This unit includes an online course and a 2 hour live or on-demand seminar presented by our experts in leadership. Leading Your Team Through Change is one unit within the full 12-unit program – Your Bridge to Supervision. To learn more about or purchase the full program visit the Your Bridge to Supervision page.
6-8 Learner Hours | 5 SHRM PDCs | 3.5 POST hrs | .5 Wyoming Professional Standards Credits
What will you learn?
- The dynamics of change.
- How to promote productive change in the workplace through good communications.
- The reasons why people and organizations are naturally resistant to change.
- How to overcome the barriers to change in the workplace.
- When and how to apply leadership to change management.
- How to develop a vision for change.
Who is this course for?
- Newly selected supervisors.
- Individuals developing skills for a future supervisory role.
- Individuals making the transition to a supervisory role.
- Leaders who need a refresher course on supervision.