Continuous Improvement is a concept that will benefit all organizations. The basic idea is that the employees know best how to make the incremental changes that will improve operations. By working together as a team, employees will be better enabled to improve the quality of the organization’s products and services to all customers, internal and external.
Through your participation in this important effort and membership on the team, you will be improving the organization. As the organization improves, the benefits to you are realized through your safety and work environment.
Learner Hours: 22-25 | 20 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- The roles that board members fill.
- How to demonstrate leadership while serving on a nonprofit board.
- Strategic planning.
- How to identify the board’s mission, vision, and values.
- How to model ethical behavior as a board member.
- How to build team approaches for the board of directors.
Who is this course for?
- New board members as part of orientation.
- Staff who work actively with a nonprofit board as part of a training program.
- Nonprofit Board Members, Senior Staff, and Executive Directors to help with planning, decision–making, and conflict management.