Whether you are leading a meeting, a project, a team, or an entire department, you should consider identifying with or adopting a defined leadership style based on the situation, the people involved, and the culture of the organization.
Most professionals develop their own style of leadership based on factors like experience and personality, as well as the unique needs of their organization and its organizational culture.
In this course, you will learn the different styles of leadership, the advantages and disadvantages of these styles, and when to use the different styles to aid you in becoming the most effective leader you can be.
Learner Hours: 5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 5
What will you learn?
- The different styles of leadership and when to use each style.
- Situational leadership styles.
- The directing-participative-delegating styles of leadership.
- Management Grid Self-Assessment and how to apply the results.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors, managers, and team members who want to make a difference in the workplace with effective leadership.
- HR and talent and development professionals as content for a training program.