An organization’s success is largely dependent on how well employees perform. Many supervisors, managers, and even senior leaders struggle with maximizing employee performance while keeping employee morale high and turnover low. Each employee is different, as are the performance problems that may arise.
In this course, you will develop an understanding of employee performance management and learn how to apply good performance management techniques to address issues and improve employee performance.
Learner Hours: 3-5 hours | SHRM PDCs: 3
What will you learn?
- The principles of employee management and how to address employee performance problems.
- How to solve employee performance issues.
- How to conduct employee counseling to improve performance.
- How to manage employee conflict productively.
- How to conduct employee performance reviews to improve employee performance.
Who is this course for?
- Those who wish to develop techniques to manage and improve employee performance.
- Supervisors or managers who wish to use performance management appraisals effectively.
- Human resource professionals.