Today’s employees are expected to be able to leverage existing digital technologies ethically and efficiently to solve problems, complete tasks, and accomplish goals. Employees must adapt to new and emerging technologies to meet organizational needs.
Taking advantage of technologies designed to enable collaborative workplaces to thrive is a key task in assuring a fluid work environment. In this course, you will learn the knowledge and skills related to the effective, efficient, and ethical use of technology in the workplace.
Learner Hours: 15 | SHRM PDC: 15
What will you learn?
- The depth and breadth of technology in the workplace.
- Application of technology in an ethical and acceptable manner.
- Enterprise-level technologies.
- Different operating systems.
- How to leverage technology to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Who is this course for?
- Employees who need to understand how technology is used in today’s workplaces.
- Supervisors and managers who have workplace technology requirements.