Full Description of Course
Learn to understand and apply business strategy, marketing, communications, leadership, and teamwork into a workplace environment.
This course includes access to the OneDay Strategy Simulation, an individualized simulation that allows you to practice your learnings throughout the course. With this ready-made course, you will have the skills and information you need to lead your organization towards success.
Learner Hours: 60 hours | SHRM PDCs: 60
What will you learn?
- Concepts associated with business leadership and marketing.
- How to conduct business analysis with emphasis on operations management.
- Time management, conflict management, and leading change.
- How to conduct hypothesis testing and feasibility and implementation analysis.
- How to formulate strategic options and quantitative support to communicate with stakeholders.
- Business ethics concepts and principles.
Who is this course for?
- Supervisors, managers, and junior executives as part of orientation to leadership, business operations, and strategy.