Grow your ability to think, act, and influence others in a way that ensures the enduring success of your organization. Organizational leadership, more commonly called strategic leadership, is a rare resource. Studies suggest that fewer than 10% of leaders possess the essential skills for organizational leadership. In this course you will examine the current thinking on organizational leadership, learn why organizational leadership is critical to business success and how to apply the skills of an organizational leader to unify the individual and organizational goals.
This course comes from the 8-unit program, Leading Organizations. To learn more about or purchase the full program visit the Leading Organizations page.
4-6 Learner Hours | 4 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- The concept of organizational leadership.
- The skills of an organizational leader.
- Approaches to organizational strategy and how to leverage each approach.
- Why organizational leadership is critical to business success.
- How to train and develop other leaders.
- The concepts in the workplace to become a better organizational leader.
Who is this course for?
- Managers transitioning into a senior leadership role.
- Junior Executives building skills to lead a department or division.
- Senior Executives striving to expand their skills and broaden their strategic analysis abilities.