Learn about the costs of turnover, how job descriptions need to be written from a retention perspective, and how new hires should be onboarded and trained. You will know how to retain high-potential employees, explore considerations for the different generations in the workplace, focus on management for retention, and develop a succession plan for strategic employee retention. Build your dream team and improve your organization by growing and retaining your hired talent.
Learner Hours: 25 | 25 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- The strategic context for employee retention.
- Cost of turnover.
- How to write position descriptions.
- Employee onboarding, orientation, a 30-60-90-day plan, and succession planning.
- Retaining the different generations in the workplace.
- Reward and recognition programs.
Who is this course for?
- Small business owners who want to retain the talent they hired
- Human resource managers who want to build a retention program for their organization