Evidence suggests that organizations that follow the Triple Bottom Line concept (TBL) – of profit, people, and the planet – outperform their peers. Profit with purpose and shared value are alternative constructs used to define the scope of corporate governance today. In this course, you will learn best practices for corporate governance, what makes boards of directors effective, and how to employ successful board management.
This course comes from the 8-unit program, Leading Organizations. To learn more about or purchase the full program visit the Leading Organizations page.
Learner Hours: 4-6 | 4 SHRM PDCs
What will you learn?
- The concept of governance and ensure your organization is aligned with best practices.
- How to build a more effective board of directors.
- The role of the board and the role of shareholders and stakeholders.
- How to develop a template for successful board management.
Who is this course for?
- Managers transitioning into a senior leadership role.
- Junior Executives building skills to lead a department or division.
- Senior Executives striving to expand their skills and broaden their strategic analysis abilities.