Who We Are
We embrace the power of education. Our objective is to improve the quality of education in both academic institutions and through personal and professional development. We offer comprehensive and flexible solutions to unlock each learner’s full potential and build each client organization’s capacity to serve its stakeholders. Established in 2004, Peregrine serves more than 500 higher education institutions and 200 industry thought-partners located throughout the world.
Agile and responsive, we strive to understand the needs of individuals and organizations. The world is complex; its problems are dynamic. We offer unique perspectives to address these challenges by leveraging the diversity, experience, and expertise of our various backgrounds, cultures, and industries. With us, our clients can find practical solutions to solve today’s problems for tomorrow’s success.
We value both our team members and our clients. As the Director of Leadership Development, you will play a vital role in leading and supporting their goals and objectives, providing the highest level of leadership and service to meet their needs in the use of our products and services. In addition, you will collaborate with clients, learners, and team members daily to resolve issues, create engaging content, and deliver high-quality experiential learning opportunities.
As the Director of Leadership Development, you should be able to interact with clients, learners, team members, and leadership facilitators, delivering the “Peregrine Experience” to all.
What Does the Director of Leadership Development Do?
The Director of Leadership Development will lead, manage, and administer our Leadership Development Business Group. The focus of this work is to develop leaders, lead facilitators, manage processes, and use their background, experiences, research, and creative initiative to develop and create engaging content and material—all with a focus on delivering experiential learning opportunities.
What We are Looking For
- Proactively assist in building a positive culture focused on follow-up and follow-through supporting organizational communication, collaboration, and coordination
- A commitment to exceptional service, integrity, teamwork, respect, and leadership
- 5-8 years of relevant experience working as a supervisor and/or senior leader
- Proven ability to effectively present, facilitate, lead, and guide group presentations, one-on-one mentoring sessions, and group coaching
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the capability of developing credibility with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Flexible and proactive willingness to take ownership of situations and problems
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Proven ability to gather requirements, manage projects, and coordinate multi-phased initiatives
- Consultative mindset in assessing client needs and recommending approaches and solutions
- A remarkable ability to accomplish tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a methodical approach to planning and execution
- Proven ability to step into both an organization and a role that has well-established clients, processes, and procedures and not only thrive but grow the program and operation
- Ability to work with people with a vast diversity of skills, personalities, backgrounds, cultures, and world experiences
- Preferred: College degree
If you are passionate about making a difference in the world, enjoy helping people, and have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, then we want you to join us!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous Benefits Package
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with a great vision
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities